The Survey (the ‘Survey’) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’) and by entering the Survey you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by them.
- By entering the Survey, you warrant to beIN MENA WLL (‘beIN’ and/or “we”) that all information submitted by you regarding yourself, and your survey entry (‘Entry’), is true and accurate and complete in every respect. beIN reserves the right to verify any information provided in connection with your Entry. We may refer to you as “You” or “Entrant”.
- The Survey is open to residents or citizens of the Middle East & North Africa, above 18 years old, where beIN channels are available.
- An Entrant is limited to one Entry for the Survey.
- All Entries must be received by the date mentioned in the invite to participate to the survey sent by email or through a pop up/ notification on any of beIN’s websites and apps (‘Closing Date’).
- Entries should be submitted by the Closing Dateand in the manner set out in these Terms. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their Entry and for ensuring that their Entry complies with these Terms.
- Incomplete and ineligible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will also be deemed invalid if they breach these Terms as determined by beIN in its sole discretion.
- Prize will be communicated in the Survey invitation sent by email or through a pop up or notification on any of beIN’s websites or mobile apps.
- A draw shall be organized by beIN in order to select the winners of the Prize (“Winners”). Selected winner will be informed by email/WhatsApp or call.
- beIN reserves the right, which all Entrants accept, to make all the necessary verifications with regard to the identity – in particular the age – and the address of the Entrants and consequently on the validity of their participation, in particular by requesting a copy of the documents attesting to their identity and civil status. In all cases, beIN reserves the right to assess the probative value of the documents provided by the winner(s).
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. There will be no alternative to the Prize. beIN accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if any prize (or any part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason.
- If a Prize is not accepted or claimed by the 7 days from the date of awarding, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and beIN reserves the right to distribute the unclaimed prizes to the next best ranking entry or entries (as applicable), as determined by beIN in its sole discretion.
- Subject to what is set out in the paragraph below, the Winners of the Survey authorizes beIN, without time limit and worldwide, in any language and by any means, to communicate on their surname , first name, city of residence on any medium whatsoever (television broadcasts, advertising and promotional actions, reports, press, beinsports.com site, beIN SPORTS account on social networks, etc.) without restriction or reservation and without this confers on them a right to remuneration or any benefit other than Prize set out in these Terms. At any time, each winner may object in writing to the use of their first name, family name and country of residence by writing to beIN, as per the terms of Article 15.
- Personal data collected from Entrants by beIN during their participation in the game are intended to be processed in order to manage the course of the Survey and the allocation of Prize, as well as to meet the legal and regulatory obligations inherent to the Survey.
- beIN is the recipient of personal data resulting from participation in the Survey.
- beIN undertakes, with regard to those concerned, to take all necessary precautions in order to preserve the security of personal data, and in particular to prevent them from being communicated to unauthorized third parties.
- Personal data is kept for the duration necessary for the realization of these purposes and for the duration of legal prescription.
- As a prerequisite, the Entrant must have internet access in order to participate to the Survey. Entering the Survey is free of charge. beIN will never require you to make any payment to participate to the Survey.
- beIN accepts no responsibility for Entries lost, damaged, or delayed whether due to transmission errors, website malfunction, computer error or otherwise.
- beIN is not liable for any costs incurred including without limitation with respect to sending the content to beIN.
- beIN will give each Winner the prize that will have been awarded to them and will not accept any claim or shall in no event be held liable in this regard. In addition, beIN shall not be held liable in the event of delivery problems or loss of postal or electronic mail.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage, however caused, to any Entries and bear no responsibility for incomplete or delayed entries
- We reserve the right to cancel the Survey at any stage if we deem necessary, or for reasons beyond our reasonable control. We will have no liability to the entrants in respect of any such cancellation.
- By submitting an Entry to the Survey, you grant to beIN an exclusive royalty-free worldwide commercial license unlimited in time, to use the Entry in all formats and in any medium of communication, including the rights of representation, reproduction, and adaptation for whatever purposes (including promotional purposes), without compensation, royalty, attribution or liability. You represent and warrant to beIN, with the intention that beIN shall rely on such representation and warranty, that each of your Entries is original, and that you own each of them exclusively and have the right, without the permission of any other person or legal entity, to license to beIN the rights in the Entry for all the purposes contemplated in these Terms.
- beIN reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any Entrant if it believes that an entrant has breached any of the Terms, any applicable law (including without limitation copyright law) or has infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Conditions may lead to beIN disqualifying that person, without beIN being required to give any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
- The Entrant hereby indemnifies beIN against any and all claims from a third party relating to the Entry submitted.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, validity, termination, or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Qatari law and exclusive jurisdiction of Qatari Court.
If you have any queries concerning your data please contact our legal department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org